Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lincoln is Walking


 Lincoln took his first few steps in Utah, but it wasn't until we were back in Michigan for about a week or so that he started to walk around everywhere. I was so excited and now . . . well now I sit down at night and wonder what was I thinking. Yes, Lincoln's little toddle is completely adorable, but I underestimated the amount of mischief a little boy can get into once he can walk. 


     Alone. . . . Have you ever realized how nice it is so be alone. It only took a few days before I  officially lost my last sanctuary. Lincoln learned how to open the doors in our apartment. No place is safe anymore. He used to sit outside the bathroom door pounding but now he's learned how to get in.  Who knew what a blessing it was to be able to use the restroom or shower in peace. 




Of course, all the running has resulted in quite a few falls. If you look close you'll see a goose egg on the left side of Lincoln's forehead. The poor guy tripped over Devin's shoes and hit the leg of the chair. (For clarification Devin was in his shoes at the time.)

I can't get over how big he looks! My little baby is growing up.                                  Oh and funny side note: have you noticed the Granola bar in most of these pictures? Lincoln will not let it go. He's carried it around for days. Even when he naps. It's mushed beyond the point of no return, but hey it makes him happy.

Yes, this is pretty much what I see nowadays: Lincoln's cute little backside as he toddles off to his next adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment