Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mischief Managed

Don't let this innocent little face fool you. He is nothing but mischief. So he started out by taking a ball from his ball pit in the living room running to the kitchen trash and throwing it in. I ran over to put a stop to it and was pleasantly surprised when Lincoln seemed to listen. He stopped running to get more balls and instead grabbed an empty Ritz box that was sitting near the trash can. I figured I didn't really care if he played with the box and was just happy that he listened. So Linc heads back to the ball pit and adorably starts filling up the Ritz box with balls.  I thought oh how cute so much better than running back and forth throwing them in the trash can. Well . . . I thought it was cute until I realized that the reason why Linc was filling up the box was so that he could get more balls to the garbage can faster. What a smart, albeit mischievous, little boy!

Step 1: Fill up Box
Step 2: Take Box to Trash





Step 3: Throw Balls into Trash




                             Sitting in his little rocking chair BACKWARDS!


 Who wants to play with the blocks when you can climb in and sit on them?


Lincoln got a hold of my blush. First he started out by putting it on his cheek, but he quickly discovered it was fun to run around and put on everything.



Want some Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment