Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Perfect Little Boy

Look how adorable my little pool shark is! Lincoln loves going to the institute and "playing pool". In fact lots of times when we are outside playing he asks if he can go potty and points to the institute building. We have discovered he really doesn't need to go potty but that it is just an excuse to get us to take him in the institute so he can play.


 Lincoln and Daddy playing with all the blankets and stuffed animals off of Lincoln's bed.



My little boy is so precious. I love him so much. Everyday he seems to learn something new and just acts so grown up. I can't believe how smart he is and how much personality he has. I am trying to cherish each moment with him and promise myselft that even with the craziness that baby number 2 will bring that I will keep paying attention to the little adorable things he does. I have so much to be grateful for!



Lincoln looks like a little elf in these pictures. I also can't help but notice how grown up he looks as well.










Lincoln loves his shoes. He always wants them on before he goes to sleep at night or nap during the afternoon. The other day he had Devin put them on over his footie pajamas which made me laugh and of course was absolutely adorable. He also insists on having all of his stuffed animals with him when he falls asleep. He loves giving them hugs and kisses and reading to them. He is going to be such a good big brother.





No comments:

Post a Comment