Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Zoo

 
 We were so excited to get out and take a family trip to the Zoo! Lincoln was hilarious. He really didn't care about all the exotic animals but was fascinated by you know all that exciting stuff trash cans, rocks, squirrels. He had a blast and Dev and I enjoyed the animals so I call it a successful trip.

 
 I love this picture!  A flock of geese flew by and it was one of the few times Lincoln paused long enough to actually look at the animals.  That little boy has endless energy!
 What a cute boy! He loves to color and I couldn't resist adding a picture of Lincoln with his cool hair.



 
I let Lincoln play with shaving cream earlier in the day in his high chair and he absolutely loved it. Well fun Dad had to take it to the next level and turn the entire bathtub into Lincolns own winter wonderland! They have so much fun together it doesn't matter whether its shaving cream in the bathtub or just rolling around in a big box they are completely adorable together. I can't wait to see what Dev is like with his little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment