Saturday, January 30, 2016

Photo Booth

I couldn't help it. I love pictures and since this will probably be the only Birthday Party for my kids by family I decided I wanted pictures of everyone so the kids could see just how lucky they are to have such amazing family that loves and supports them. 

What would we do without Grandpa's and Grandma's to spoil our kids!





Drew Cracks me up in these pictures! I only posted a few favorite but in every frame he was pulling a different face.







Samantha was so funny. She had no problem figuring out how to take pictures of herself. I have probably 100 or so of her sitting just like this smiling and so happy with herself. That's a girl after my own heart. I mean you can never have too many pictures!




The camera occasionally would get stuck and I loved the series of shots as people realized it was still taking and tried to get up and fix it!




















No comments:

Post a Comment