Sunday, April 5, 2015

Lincoln Helps and Quinn Smiles

Lincoln loves helping with his Baby Sister! Especially helping giving her baths. He even tries to wash her up and gives her toys to play with. Quinn loves it...most of the time!


 Sometimes he helps a little too much!

Lincoln's newest thing is helping to burp Quinn! It makes me nervous that he will think he can hit her anytime but so far so good. When Quinn finally does burp Lincoln usually claps. I don't know if he is telling Quinn she did good or himself but its really cute!
Lincoln not only helps with Quinn but has been helping me pack as well. I walked into the room the other day to check on Linc and he was packing all of his books in a box.

 All that work packing and helping Quinn really wears the little boy out! I love when he falls asleep reading his books.

Quinn is smiling so much now I couldn't finish a post without a few pictures of the many smiles of Quinn. She seriously lights up and her eyes sparkle every time she smiles.









 ok so check out these adorable little leggings! I made them out of socks and they look so cute on her chunky little thighs plus they are super convenient for diaper changes and keeping her warm when she wears cute dresses!



No comments:

Post a Comment